Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Marketplace service on Kink.com?

Well I can dream right?

Laura Antoniou posted that she will be at Kink.com on Friday for a dinner. They are to launch a new section of Kink.com. It will be a week-long slave training with sexual/SM activities but also a place where 24/7 D/s behavior can be lived with service staff and filmed. And the good news - this dinner will be live online hi-def for members and low-def for everyone else.

Read more about it here: http://lantoniou.livejournal.com/13174.html

Also if you don't know who Laura Antoniou is google her name. I am sure lots of people have written about her. I am sure she even has a wiki-page. She is the author of The Marketplace series. I have reviews of the books here in my bookstore. I am not a fan of BDSM type fiction because often it seems unrealistic and although The Marketplace is fiction - I can relate to many feelings that the slaves feel in the series.

I have to be careful because I can get really fangirl about Laura Antoniou so I will spare you that! Google her, read her books and check out Kink.com on Friday - I know I hope to be able too.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...