Thursday, October 25, 2001

Dreary

I am so tired and cold today. It was nice here yesterday and now today it is cold and dreary ....I just want to curl up in bed under my fuzzy warm Mickey mouse blanket and go to sleep. Hey might have something to do with the fact that I had about 3 hours sleep last night though too lol I would like to be a little girl today. Today feels weird. I reach out and do not feel anything today and I am not sure it is because I am unable to or what. Feels like I am behind a wall. My wall maybe? I do not feel sad or depressed but this day could easily do that to me it is so weird feeling. I should be working but I am not. I think I am going to go clean the kitchen and then take a nap lol I just remembered I have apple cider.....mmmm that sounds good. Warm Apple Cider and a good movie and my blanket lol

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...