Monday, January 20, 2014
End of 2013 and the start of 2014
* Destiny - In October, Master and I started seeing someone local. Her name is Destiny. Master and I are both head over heels for her...as she is fabulous! We are over 3 months in now and still have some of the honeymoon phase going on, but we all have settled into a normalcy that is really good. We connect as to her individually, but also all together. She serves Master and is his submissive. She is my girlfriend. And together all 3 of us are a family. I will write more about her and how things are progressing at another time. But for now we are a family and we are all very happy.
* Tied Up - For the first time 10 years, I was touched by another man. Master has been the only man to touch in me in the 10 years I have been with him. A local group started a Rope Bite. You get together and practice rope bondage. I have always loved rope bondage and it isn't something Master is overly fond of...he does it, but not his favorite type of bondage. Anyway, a good friend was going and Master asked if he needed a rope bottom for it and lent me to our friend for the evening. Now it was totally over the clothes practicing rope, but to have a man touch me even over the clothes in such an intimate way - well again first time in 10 years. Let's just say I was nervous. Yep me who has been with a few men in my time was nervous. Our friend was very kind and conscientious of my anxieties. I really enjoyed myself. He tied me in ways that made me hurt so good for days. I loved it and I am so very grateful to him for allowing me to be his bottom. I hope we are able do it again sometime. He is an amazing man and I am so glad he moved to our community.
* Holidays - We were out of town for almost 3 weeks straight after Thanksgiving into December. So I didn't get the tree up until 8 days before Christmas. I didn't get any cards or packages mailed out this year. I didn't get to do many of my usual things like bake. But I will tell you Thanksgiving and Christmas were absolutely fabulous! Having Destiny being a part our holidays just made it so special. Our Thanksgiving and Christmas was just us 3. It was lovely and fun. We watched Polar Express in the evening of Thanksgiving. We did other traditions with her such as going around and looking at lights and decorating the tree together. We create great memories. Our families are getting used to us talking about Destiny and her being here with us as part of our family.
* Family - I haven't seen my bio family in over a year so missing them. My Grandma also died just before Christmas. She was 97 years old and been ready for quite some time. I have been detached from it mostly, but at odd times having it hit me.
* Travel - We have had lots of little mini-trips around the state. We went to Boulder. Then right after Christmas we went to Denver. We did touristy things like going to the Denver Art Museum. We had a large hotel room where we were able to enjoy a king size bed as we only have a queen at home. Destiny and I dressed up slutty for Master. Our night was hot and sexy - sex and SM late into the night - yums!
We did have a funny moment in Target though earlier as we didn't pack condoms or lube - yeah I know what is up with that? Anyway, I hadn't bought condoms in a while and neither had Destiny so here it is her and I going into buy condoms. We standing looking at all the condoms and trying to decide which ones we should get. Finally we get a package, turn around, and there is a couple standing right behind us - waiting to look at condoms. I am sure our conversation made them wonder what the heck is going on....2 women buying condoms like we never have....I am sure they thought we were 2 lesbians who picked up a man to try it out. lol :) Anyway thank goodness we got the condoms, because oh they were used. Destiny riding Master is such a hot sight. Oh yeah so sexy. We are damn lucky to have such a sexy beautiful woman. So grateful we met her.
* Friends - I know in September, I said we were more active in the local community. Well we kind of dropped out of it again. One reason - we started seeing Destiny. When I say seeing her - I mean we see each other everyday for the last 3 month except when Master and I have work/business out of town and she can't come with us. We are living our dream life and it is hard to fit other things in. Really we haven't even seen the kinky friends we are close to that often either. We are missing them and hope to get together with everyone soon. Unfortunately we are like that new couple that doesn't contact their friends when they are seeing someone new because they are so into each other...yeah we are all so into each other are kind of oblivious to others outside us. Often we see stuff posted online and go hmm must of have missed what that is about because it doesn't even make sense to us as we are so outside it all right now and so into each other.
* Sharing - I did a little talk for a group of submissive on service. I remembered, although it makes me nervous, I do like sharing information and ideas. I am going to have that talk and some additional thoughts on service up on our website soon.
* Therapist - I came out to my therapist about BDSM. Now she knows everything. It helped her put things in perspective a little differently. A few things made more sense to her. And as always she was fabulous when I came out to her about it. She gets it so well. She sees where I struggle and why and in a BDSM context. She loves Destiny and thinks she is a positive force in my life as Destiny has made me see myself slightly differently. I was on this course last year of really allowing some of the parts of me that I turned of to come back out and play and Master has been great about it too, but Destiny being a woman has helped me understand parts of myself better by seeing myself through her eyes. Not sure that is making sense, but I just know she has helped me and my therapist sees it too.
* Art & Photography - Both are playing huge part in my life. It is something I do with a good group of friends as well as Destiny too. I know art and photography are going to continue to play a big part of my 2014.
Really I am just so grateful that 2013 was a year filled with ups and downs, but overall joy and love which makes it a truly beautiful year. I look forward to 2014 as I know it is going to be fabulous!