Tuesday, January 16, 2001

Constant Craving…..

I did this Fun Horoscope type game…..it basically has to list numbers and then for each number it has you list whatever thing it tells you too a name of a person you love, song titles, and such……

I have done one long ago, so decided to do it again. I could not remember what each name and song title represented so I was not “ruining” the effect.

It is just strange how those things do seem to work and make sense. I wonder why and how….

Jim – my ex-husband – was on it and was so was Daddy. The things it said matching it up with other parts – it was just weird how it works. I also feel Jim was on it because it was Jim’s mom that sent it to me so that was in my mind at that time. So if Pam would have sent it I am sure it would have said something else. Also something that was interesting was that it said to put someone you love - of the opposite sex. It was made for “straight” people. I almost put down one of my female partners just to see how it would turn out. I really do not think it would have turned out different though.

The song title that was suppose to represent my life as I see it now…was Constant Craving by kd lang….

Interesting….huh?

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...