Tuesday, January 30, 2001

Busy Working Ramble

"Sometimes a person has to go a very long distance out of his way to come back a short distance correctly." Edward Albee

I have had the touch of the flu or something yesterday and not felt all that great today. And now Daddy is sick with the same thing. : ( Daddy has been so good to me. Taking very good care of me. He is the greatest. : )

Tonight I talked with M on the phone. He was kind of down and I was wishing there was a way to cheer him up. He has a lot of stress going on in his life. We did talk about getting together this week, which I am happy about. He said he was down on Saturday – that the rest of his evening was kind of a downer because he did not get to see me. I felt bad that I did not get to see him and made his birthday a downer but I know that he did not want me to feel bad about. It was just that he was really looking forward to seeing me. And I was looking forward to seeing him too.

I was just reading a short story called Blue #2 and it is words that kind of dance on the page – one word moving to the next forming a lyrical lullaby.

Ayn Rand is an author that I have not read lots of but what I have I have liked a lot. I have started Atlas Shrugged. Anthem was the first book that I read by Ayn Rand. It was like poetry. It did not even hardly read like a book. It was very interested the views of the book also. It is a short book. It did not take but an evening to read it. And each word just weaves into the next. I read some of it aloud to Jim (my ex – read it when I was married to him) he did not seem to get what I was trying to show him through the rhythm of the words….oh well.

Words…..

I am glad we have them.

It is 10:43pm. E was suppose to call me at 10:30….I am really tired and not wanting to wait up for her call much longer. But we have things to discuss.

I did not go to bed til 4:30am and then got up at 7:30am and have been up all day. So I am starting to fade.

E just called. She is so cool. Hoping to get together with her soon.

I wanted to work on a website. I have so many things going.

I need to get in going to see my parents but everything is so busy with work that I cannot even think of leaving for week. I am thinking of seeing if I can just go for 5 days..maybe. Uggghh maybe I can get E trained to take over things for me while I leave to see my parents.

Well I think I am going to work on the website a little bit and then got to bed….

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...