Sunday, January 21, 2001

Community

I do not understand why people try to purposely hurt others.

People who have hurt me in the past I just want to stay away from. So why do people who have hurt me always want to come back into my life? Just to try to cause problems. It makes no sense to me.

Okay then if we turn this around and the people who hurt me say I hurt them so why come back in my life if I hurt you?

That does not make any sense to me at all.

My life is going good right now too, which makes it seem so weird…that this happens right now. I guess another lesson to learn.

So what has been happening in my life…..

Well, some know that I started a business not too long ago. And actually I have been so busy I think a few do not know about it yet. The business has taken off and it is already getting known. I am very happy about that. : ) The last few weeks I took the ball so to speak and have been running with it. It is a job basically that never ends. I am thinking about it and doing it almost 24 hours a day. But I am very happy with how it is going and liking it. Basically all week has been consumed with business. This weekend was busy and I am very pleased with how things turned out. This coming week proves to even be better.

Because I have been so busy working, I have not had time for any of my mailing list and this weekend I had a little time to do some maintenance by cleaning up some loose ends. And caught up on some mail but nothing was really important.

Mistress DM and I have not had lots of time to chat lately so I need to catch her up on some things. And I know she is going to be moving today and this week so she will be busy.

Carpe Diem is on Saturday but I do not think Daddy and I will be going. Oh that is right, that made me think, Daddy and I were at lunch on Saturday with someone and we ran into someone I met shortly after moving here. Daddy and I went to see her collaring which was very beautiful! It was really the first time I wrote such a short skirt too lol

It was funny the whole time we sat at lunch I heard her voice I kept thinking that it sounded familiar. I had only had a glimpse of her when she walked in, so I did not even associate that it was her, but her voice kept making me think I knew her. It was when she got up that I realized who it was…so I went up and asked. It was! Her and her husband moved to Akron not to long ago and I know she wants to get involved in the groups again. If Daddy and I were going to Carpe Diem this month I would have had them join us.

Daddy and I have not had a play party in a while. I think we probably will sometime soon. Definitely before I leave for Europe. I want to get the backroom all set up for it. I want to invite E and her boyfriend. And maybe M, if Daddy says it is okay. The Dominant I played with, M, wrote me and told me he wants to get together and go to his Pro Domme friends dungeon, but I am not sure if that will happen.

Okay I better get to bed I need to be up early tomorrow.

Peace and Serenity,
danae
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...