SMART which is still around in Cleveland, Ohio. It has grown so much. I am really proud of them and all the amazing education they do and bringing community together. The other group isn't around anymore, but they were called Carpe Diem and they were based out of Akron. They were really good at making everyone feel so welcome and it did feel like home because it was so comfortable.
Those groups as well as many other groups and events across the country - have helped me grow and learn in these last 20 years. I have met amazing people and learned so much about myself.
Twenty years in and I am still as passionate about the lifestyle. Still passionate about being a slave. Of course there has been ups and downs, but all these years it has still been a part of my being to be a slave and connect with other like minded kinky people.
Thirteen years of blogging about my life. The end of October, I passed 13 years of
blogging about my life. I have went through ups and downs. I have
struggled to figure out who I was and come to a place of peace and
acceptance being a his slave. I have posted emotional vomit, deep
thoughts, drama filled, silly,
bouncing all over, daily life, sex, SM, life as a slave, things that
caught my eye, made me think, and amused me. But I wrote to keep growing
and learning about myself and be true to me.
posting habits have fluctuated over the years. I used to post quite a
lot - looking down at the archives on the sidebar - you can see a
number behind each year/month. In 2002, I had the highest number of
posts - 420. In 2010, I had 30. Early on in blogging, I was trying to
figure out what I wanted and who I was because after breaking things off
with Kam I felt lost. Now my life is in a place where I always wanted
it, so I don't blog as much. It doesn't always occur to me write when I am living this life I dreamed about
I have known from day one of putting things out on the internet - I would get negative comments and people who didn't agree with me and when you post on the internet you need to know that. It helped me grow though hearing those other views. Seeing things from a different point of view often helped me clarify my own even more. It has been a huge learning and growing experience for me and so glad I have kept up with it for 13 years here on blogger.
Eleven years being owned by Master on February 1st. 11 years ago Master and I stood on a busy street in Denver and he reached in his
pocket, took out a heavy hardware chain and lock,
slipped it around my neck, and locked it in place. No words were
exchanged. He lifted my chin to meet his eyes and the unspoken words
claimed me as His property. There was no words asking me if I would be
his slave. No words of asking for consent. It was just a knowing of yes
this is right for us and claiming me right there.
I remember I did not
touch at first because I knew if I did I would start crying and we were
about to be going into a store. So of course I did not want tears in
there. Later in the car Master told me to touch it and the tears started
flowing in the realization of it - the meaning of it and that I was
really owned by him. I had felt enslaved to him before that moment, but
that moment made it real for me. No denying it.
Eleven years later, I am still His just as I was that day. Each year just seems better and stronger. Feeling incredibly blessed to serve and love him. I look forward to each day with him. I love how we explore our dreams and fantasies together all while keeping our feet grounded in reality. It has been an amazing journey and I look forward to seeing it unfold in the years to come.
Ten years of withinReality.com. We are celebrating 10 years of having our website in March. As of the 1st of February, I am moving my blog to our website. Some of my writing from this blog will move over there, but some will stay here. I won't be deleting this blog. I will be posting highlights every so often so that you can come visit me over on withinReality.com. Master is also moving his blog over there. Eventually Destiny might blog over there too. She is new to the lifestyle so I think it is a good perspective to add to our views.
I love my life. I am extremely passionate about the lifestyle and being a slave. Writing is an outlet to express that passion. So I will hopefully be blogging about it many more years. I look forward to writing and sharing many of them. I am always changing and growing and my blog has helped me in that journey over the years and know it will continue to help me in that as I pass many more milestones.
Please head over to withinReality.com to not only read our blog, but see essays on the lifestyle and learn more about us. We will also be doing some giveaways in 2014 to celebrate our website turning 10 years so please make sure to check out the blog in March for that announcement.
I want to thank everyone who has supported me here at this blog and hope you will follow me to the new blog on within Reality.
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Monday, January 20, 2014
* Destiny - In October, Master and I started seeing someone local. Her name is Destiny. Master and I are both head over heels for her...as she is fabulous! We are over 3 months in now and still have some of the honeymoon phase going on, but we all have settled into a normalcy that is really good. We connect as to her individually, but also all together. She serves Master and is his submissive. She is my girlfriend. And together all 3 of us are a family. I will write more about her and how things are progressing at another time. But for now we are a family and we are all very happy.
* Tied Up - For the first time 10 years, I was touched by another man. Master has been the only man to touch in me in the 10 years I have been with him. A local group started a Rope Bite. You get together and practice rope bondage. I have always loved rope bondage and it isn't something Master is overly fond of...he does it, but not his favorite type of bondage. Anyway, a good friend was going and Master asked if he needed a rope bottom for it and lent me to our friend for the evening. Now it was totally over the clothes practicing rope, but to have a man touch me even over the clothes in such an intimate way - well again first time in 10 years. Let's just say I was nervous. Yep me who has been with a few men in my time was nervous. Our friend was very kind and conscientious of my anxieties. I really enjoyed myself. He tied me in ways that made me hurt so good for days. I loved it and I am so very grateful to him for allowing me to be his bottom. I hope we are able do it again sometime. He is an amazing man and I am so glad he moved to our community.
* Holidays - We were out of town for almost 3 weeks straight after Thanksgiving into December. So I didn't get the tree up until 8 days before Christmas. I didn't get any cards or packages mailed out this year. I didn't get to do many of my usual things like bake. But I will tell you Thanksgiving and Christmas were absolutely fabulous! Having Destiny being a part our holidays just made it so special. Our Thanksgiving and Christmas was just us 3. It was lovely and fun. We watched Polar Express in the evening of Thanksgiving. We did other traditions with her such as going around and looking at lights and decorating the tree together. We create great memories. Our families are getting used to us talking about Destiny and her being here with us as part of our family.
* Family - I haven't seen my bio family in over a year so missing them. My Grandma also died just before Christmas. She was 97 years old and been ready for quite some time. I have been detached from it mostly, but at odd times having it hit me.
* Travel - We have had lots of little mini-trips around the state. We went to Boulder. Then right after Christmas we went to Denver. We did touristy things like going to the Denver Art Museum. We had a large hotel room where we were able to enjoy a king size bed as we only have a queen at home. Destiny and I dressed up slutty for Master. Our night was hot and sexy - sex and SM late into the night - yums!
We did have a funny moment in Target though earlier as we didn't pack condoms or lube - yeah I know what is up with that? Anyway, I hadn't bought condoms in a while and neither had Destiny so here it is her and I going into buy condoms. We standing looking at all the condoms and trying to decide which ones we should get. Finally we get a package, turn around, and there is a couple standing right behind us - waiting to look at condoms. I am sure our conversation made them wonder what the heck is going on....2 women buying condoms like we never have....I am sure they thought we were 2 lesbians who picked up a man to try it out. lol :) Anyway thank goodness we got the condoms, because oh they were used. Destiny riding Master is such a hot sight. Oh yeah so sexy. We are damn lucky to have such a sexy beautiful woman. So grateful we met her.
* Friends - I know in September, I said we were more active in the local community. Well we kind of dropped out of it again. One reason - we started seeing Destiny. When I say seeing her - I mean we see each other everyday for the last 3 month except when Master and I have work/business out of town and she can't come with us. We are living our dream life and it is hard to fit other things in. Really we haven't even seen the kinky friends we are close to that often either. We are missing them and hope to get together with everyone soon. Unfortunately we are like that new couple that doesn't contact their friends when they are seeing someone new because they are so into each other...yeah we are all so into each other are kind of oblivious to others outside us. Often we see stuff posted online and go hmm must of have missed what that is about because it doesn't even make sense to us as we are so outside it all right now and so into each other.
* Sharing - I did a little talk for a group of submissive on service. I remembered, although it makes me nervous, I do like sharing information and ideas. I am going to have that talk and some additional thoughts on service up on our website soon.
* Therapist - I came out to my therapist about BDSM. Now she knows everything. It helped her put things in perspective a little differently. A few things made more sense to her. And as always she was fabulous when I came out to her about it. She gets it so well. She sees where I struggle and why and in a BDSM context. She loves Destiny and thinks she is a positive force in my life as Destiny has made me see myself slightly differently. I was on this course last year of really allowing some of the parts of me that I turned of to come back out and play and Master has been great about it too, but Destiny being a woman has helped me understand parts of myself better by seeing myself through her eyes. Not sure that is making sense, but I just know she has helped me and my therapist sees it too.
* Art & Photography - Both are playing huge part in my life. It is something I do with a good group of friends as well as Destiny too. I know art and photography are going to continue to play a big part of my 2014.
Really I am just so grateful that 2013 was a year filled with ups and downs, but overall joy and love which makes it a truly beautiful year. I look forward to 2014 as I know it is going to be fabulous!