Comment, and I shall give you a letter. Go back to your journal, and write ten words beginning with that letter, including an explanation what the word means to you and why.
K over on LJ gave me the letter "P" - Thank you Vanna!
1. Purple - Well purple is my favorite color. Even when I was little girl purple was my favorite color.
2. Princess - Princess is associated with being little girl and letting that side of me out. Daddy loves his Princess and I love him. I have several things that say princess on it that Daddy bought me that are so pretty and cute!
3. Postcards - I love post cards from all over the world. I recently joined a group that I am now sending and receiving posts cards to/from all over the world and it has been so much fun. I have wanted to make postcards - collage type but never done them before...only watercolor postcards. So I am going to try to do that some time soon.
4. Pink Fluffy Dessert - Because I am doing the letter P tonight I am thinking of dessert. It is basically gelatin dissolved half the hot water it calls for on the package and then 2 blocks of low-fat or fat-free cream cheese mixed in and then folding in a cup to a cup and half of fat free cool whip. I don't really measure this out just make it. It is creamy and just his the spot tonight as I have a bit of a sore throat.
5. Paint - well I am an artist and I do mixed media which often includes paint. Right now the majority of the acrylic paint I am using is from Dick Blick.
6. Pain - well yes it is true....I know this will come as shock but I do enjoy a little pain now and then. I have been into pain for a very long time and it ranges from light pain to heavy SM.
7. Photographs - Master's photographs as I think they are beautiful and make me feel good when looking at them. We have many hanging up around the house and I always enjoy seenig them through out my day.
8. Pre-raphaelites - I enjoy many the art works from this period.
9. Project Runway - It is an obsession and I can't wait until the next season starts(which I don't think will be until December!)
10. Paper dolls - I loved them as a little girl and still do! I remember my Grandma would buy me a new booklet of them every time I would visit. We would cut them out together (most Grandma cutting them and me playing). Then she would play with them with me. I had so many of them but unfortunately the were made into moldy mush during a flood.