Thursday, August 03, 2006

Meme...Truth and Lies

Write a blog entry with five complete lies about yourself. That is, five things about you that are completely not true. Not even slightly. THEN hide in a 6th line, something that is absolutely TRUE and the first person to guess which one is true wins :) then tag up to five people you want to turn into compulsive liars too. Play if you want!

1. I don't like nuts.
2. I once had a frog named George.
3. I was caught skinny dipping at church camp.
4. I have a teddy bear named Fitz.
5. I visited Italy in 2001.
6. I love to have my feet massaged.

5 comments:

  1. No comments yet? Well, I'll give it a try. I've been reading you for oh, at least a couple months now, so I probably know you really well, right? Uh-huh. I'll say #6 is true. Honestly, it's got to be. Who doesn't like having their feet massaged?
    By the way, this is my de-lurk on your blog. I really enjoy reading here, and the new template is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with 4. I am certain of it.
    ~maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think number five is true.

    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doc Avid, thank you for delurking comment and guess. I actually hate to have my feet massaged as I hate having my feet touched. :)

    Maya...you do seem to know me. I remember you answered a lot of the friend's test I did a few years ago right too. You must either be a very regular reader to my blog or possibly....know each other in real time?

    Meg thank you for the guess! But it was number 4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, we don't know each other real life. I live way over on the east coast. Just been reading quietly for several years now, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...