Saturday, August 26, 2006

Beta Blogger....?

Okay so I am behind the times and just found out about the beta blogger today moments ago....

Does anyone know if eventually we will be able to convert our current blogs into the beta blogger?

Because tags...well tags would rock my world! LOL I know I am easy! Really so far of the beta features that is the only one that really caught my attention but I haven't researched it enough yet.


Edit: wow found lots of features I like. One being something I like about Livejournal. You can restrict access to post to only those you allow. I post pictures and such at Livejournal but I don't here because I don't want the whole world to see them and someone to just stumble upon them. So having that feature would on blogger would be very cool to me.

Next you can create lists...like your favorite book list or what you are listening too with easy insert.

Also those who don't know html or css - the changing the style is very easy.

1 comment:

  1. you can sign up and have your blog moved over to beta. I haven't really felt like doing it just yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...