Thursday, August 03, 2006

Questions of the Day... (part 1)


...from Hellbent Queers

Annissa and I were on the same wave length as I had been working on these today too...and noticed she posted some earlier.


You have just been appointed Dungeon Monitor. What is the first official rule that you would put into place?

cleaning - although it is a rule everywhere I have been you still see people not clean.

Gimme Three: Tell me the three favorite parts of the body on which you like to inflict/receive pain.

To receive pain: my ass, my back, my breasts
And for this one at this moment....I am going to do to give because I am in a sadistic mood: cunt, butt, inner thighs


What is your definition of a mind fuck? Do you use/enjoy them? What are some examples of mind fucks that have been used on you or by you?


definition....fucking with the mind. Yes I do enjoy them very much. I am not sure I can even state examples because by the time they are done I am usually turned upside down and backwards.


Thuddy or stingy??

hmm it used to be stingy and no thuddy but I think it is both now.


Topping from the bottom: What is it? Do you do it? Do you tolerate it? Is it ever acceptable?

It is the submissive trying to control or manipulate their dominant or the situation. I try hard not to do that and be aware of my motivations. Master does not tolerate it. And it is never acceptable.

What are your basic expectations of your submissive/bottom? What are your basic expectations of your Top/Dominant? How do you feel they differ from vanilla relationship expectations? Do your expectations vary depending on your partner?

Expectations...I suppose that I have them but for me I suppose they are just here instead of expecting them - they just are a part of our relationship: communication, commitment to the relationship, compatibility, enjoying our time together such as having laughter in the relationship, honesty, and some sense of caring.

I don't really think they differ from vanilla relationships. But I can see it differing due to situations.


Begging and crying...the stuff dreams are made of or just a nightmare? Do you like it when your bottom is begging and crying or do you prefer silence? As a bottom, is begging and crying a good experience? What are your favorite ways to get your bottom to beg and/or cry? or for you to be made to beg and cry?

I know that Master likes begging and crying at times...it just depends on the situation. And for myself - I really don't like to beg. But crying is an emotional release. My favorite way to made to cry is anything just painful and intense. And well I just don't really like begging so I can't say I have a favorite way but if I have to beg - I prefer it to be sexual in nature.

An evil sorcerer has cast a spell on all the members of hellbent_queers (I have got to stop playing rpg's). You have been forced to switch from the identity you are most comfortable with (Tops have become bottoms, bottoms have become Tops, Dominants have become submissive, submissives have become dominant, etc) What is the most difficult part of this switch for you? Why?

for this situation being in control. I don't mind being in control in some situations but not in a D/s type of dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...