Tuesday, January 16, 2001

Kinky

On Monday night I played with someone for the first time…

It was just interesting….

I am still partially mulling over things. I mean I know where it can and cannot go but it was just an interesting experience.

This man has Dominant qualities, but I would not call him Dominant. He is kinky. But he is also more then kinky…ugggh hard to explain. I am not sure how to describe him. But I have lots of fun with him and he is cute also.

Last night we sessioned for the first time. He did something interesting that I really have not been able to stop thinking about, because I really have not had a Dominant do this…..

He asked me questions during the session. And I would moan out answers * smiles* like… “mmm yes I like that” and he would make me say what “that” was. Also he made me repeat back things to him lots. And when I am being sessioned I tend to lose my ability to communicate so that was interesting. But those things he made me repeat back are still with me today. And I remember….sooo it probably worked.

peace and serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...