Saturday, December 18, 2004

Happy Holidays!

Well we leave today (I can't sleep so here right now so up typing), we had some delays due to Master's work and just so much still to do here. Reminder I will be gone for almost 2 weeks so there most likely won't be any or few posts during that time.

A couple of things...

I hope everyone has VERY Happy Holidays!

My Master's post is incredible! I love Him very much and am very blessed to have Him in my life.

And finally....

There is a meme going around on LiveJournal called...10 Small Pleasures

Ten Small Pleasures
1. Christmas Tree decorated and twinkling during the evening while I sip a cup of mulled cider.
2. Chocolate
3. Getting mail (snail mail)
4. Drawing with charcoal
5. Getting unexpected calls from friends I have not talked to in a while
6. Day trips...driving around and just enjoying nature
7. Seeing someone get pleasure from something I did for them (such as our neighbors being so happy to get goodies from us)
8. Christmas music
9. wool socks that keep my feet warm
10. Master snuggling up to me in the morning and waking me with rough caresses...followed by wonderful sex.

Those are small pleasures....

All of them add up to so much more. Life is full of so many wonderful things...

Family and friends...
Hugs and kisses...
Laughter and tears...

And right now I am very thankful and feel very blessed to have so many wonderfully special people and things in my life.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas filled with peace, joy and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...