Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Flagg

I am so shocked....I knew he was really having a hard time of it. But I had hope. So it came as a surprise.

Flagg is someone who I am sure affected many people's lives including mine. The community has lost a very special person. I know that he helped me gain perspective on what I really wanted. His words made sense in a way that had been cloudy to me before. And the way his mind worked was extraordinary - rational, evil, funny...inspiring on so many levls. His words always resonated with me. And I sit here being thankful for what he gave me. But am so sad that he is gone.

1 comment:

  1. I just came upon this, and it's startling, because I was just thinking about Flagg yesterday. He was an evil and wonderful man who enriched my online life in ways that I could hardly appreciate at the time.

    I wish I could have met him in person.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...