Saturday, March 16, 2013

30 Days of Kink - Day 17

Day 17: What misconception about kinky people would you most like to clear up?

You know there are so many misconceptions about kinky people, that I couldn't even list them all if I wanted too, but I will list some.....

* M/s is insane or being a slave is insane
* Being a slave means being a doormat
* If you are slave, you are abused
* slaves don't have needs
* Dominants don't care about slaves needs
* M/s equals being naked all the time and being beaten daily
* BDSM is dangerous
* everyone in BDSM is poly
* all submissves and slave bend and bow to every dominant
* kinky people don't have interests outside kink
*  submissives have low-self esteem and low-self worth
* submissive equals slut

But the bottom line is that really it isn't up to me to clear those up - it is up to me to live my life how I want and others to do the same.

The previous 30 Days of Kink entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...