I wrote this yesterday morning but forgot to post....so posting now.
* Outside my window...it is fairly sunny today after raining so much yesterday
* my thoughts...are on the tasks ahead of me today
* Today's Quote..."Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle, Philosopher
* i am thankful for...the library. I have checked out a lot of books on making bath products as it is what I would like to make for gifts this holiday season.
* From my service training... making excellence a habit.
* From the kitchen... I have put this weeks menu up at Domestic Servitude.
* i am wearing...Jean skirt and red-t-shirt
* i am creating...some work related stuff for Master
* my adventures this week... we are at home this week and I am thankful for that as we will be going out of town soon for a week or longer.
* Becoming well read... books on making bath products and also a Christmas craft book
* i manifest and co-create... excellence and how do I apply that in my service to Master.
* Today's Melody... Melissa Etheridge's SKIN
* One of my favorite things... water - I drink it all day long. It feels refreshing after scrubbing the floor and cleaning the bathroom.
* further plans for this week... cleaning and getting ready for when we go out of town. And keeping in my thoughts - excellence.
a picture I took while in Minnesota...