Sunday, November 26, 2006

Loads of Kinky Fun

The other night Master did an INSIDE post on spanking and just reading it almost made me cum. I am serious...I was breathing heavy! It just brought me to that place when he spanks me. I never really liked spanking before Master. I had partners that liked to spank, but I was always wondering when it would BE OVER! And with Master I am like more more more! And really he does LONG spankings that just are so good that I can't help but want more!

I did a poll over on my livejournal about BDSM interest. It was check all that you enjoy type poll. Livejournal polls actually only allow 15 things. Almost everyone that took it liked bondage and spanking. Then the next highest with over 62% of voters liking humiliation, breath play and face slapping. I thought it was great that so many liked things that aren't always "approved" of by the general BDSM community.

The things on the poll:
bondage,spankings,humiliation, breath play,face slapping, punching and kicking, needles, watersports, rubber or latex, flogging, fisting,age play, hair pulling, cages, and hoods.

So I thought I would just write a little about each thing on the poll why I like them or don't like them or whatever.

bondage - I really enjoy rope bondage. I love the feel of it going on my body. I love the feel once it is complete. I am also a visual person so I like the way it look. It is not something Master was really into - at first. Then we went to a workshop at Thunder in the Mountains one year about bondage. And well he saw some more possibilities in play. So that evening in the dungeon he did pretty body and arm bondage in the dungeon to match the top I had on. I think he got into the whole look of it with his other fetishes. And I am very thankful he did. I have never been with anyone that likes it as much as I do. It has always been too much work for most people I have been with. But I love the sensation of the rope on my body. I like the feelings of it tightly tied on me so I can't get loose. I like the rope digging into my arms, legs, and other bits. It just feels...good to me. Strange word for it I am sure but it turns me on and make me just feel like all is right in the world.


spankings - already discussed above but just to add...I just really like Master's spankings. No one has ever given me a spanking that I really liked besides him. Most of the time I was like okay we can stop now. And didn't really get why people enjoyed it. But Master....oh yum to the spankings. I really do think it is because of the drumming background. He doesn't just spank....he does drum as silly as that sounds....it is the difference.

humiliation - I really enjoy. I find myself having some problems getting into it though for a while. I think because I am just not in the place mentally and emotionally to get into it. And I do think it really needs the right headspace or for me it can go very badly.

breath play - is probably one of my biggest turn ons. I like the sensations it creates...the tension, anticipation, skin becoming ultra sensitive, just the air going away. I like lack of control. And especially like the feelings of His control over me in those moments.

face slapping - I have always liked face slapping. I remember my vanilla husband I engaging in kinky play and he would slap me. He really had problems doing it the first time but after he saw how much I enjoyed it then he never seemed to have a problem. Master really enjoys face slapping too. I like the feeling of that skin on skin contact....his hand slapping across my face. The redness it causes, the after tingles of it. We also do some face punching and it is something we both really enjoy also. I have had a swollen lip and it made me feel good...looking at it in the mirror...even touching it. It made me feel like his property.

punching and kicking - another hawt activity that we enjoy. I have engaged in punching and kicking for a while. Back with Don and then MC (someone I played with right before getting involved with Master.) Master is really good at punching. We haven't done as much kicking. But I know it is someplace we will explore eventually. We saw a workshop at Thunder done by Fifth Angel on punching, kicking and takedowns. And I think I was moaning outloud during the whole workshop. And it certainly inspired Master and punching I think is his top 5 things to do to me. Every time we have sex....punching almost always is involved. Arms and breasts are his favorite places to punch me. It is good foreplay for me to get turned on when I am not sexually "ready."

needles - They are not something I enjoy. I don't like needles. I have seen some cool needle, staple and suture play, but I think having it done on me would make me nauseous.

watersports - We have an essay on Golden Showers on our website. It was one of those fetishes that years I go I thought I would never enjoy but I do. And it really isn't that humiliating to me more like I feel pride when Master urinates on me. I feel pride of being his. I do also drink his urine but still not very well. I have lots of urinating on myself type of fantasies but haven't explored all of those yet.

rubber or latex - I didn't check rubber and latex although I like both...I am allergic to latex. Rubber/latex are 2 of Master's fetishes. I do feel sorry for him not being able to engage in that with me. I love the look of it on others but usually don't like the look of it on me.

flogging - flogging is something I used to really enjoy but Master although he likes to flog he just doesn't do that very often. And so really for me I have a problem taking it and you would think a girl that is slapped and punched wouldn't have a problem taking a flogging but I really feel like a wuss with flogging

fisting - I have never been fisted. And ex tried once and ripped me. And then girlie tired once too but I was tense and too tight. But it is something I would like to have done someday and Master has an interest in it too - so one day it might be a reality. But I have fisted though and enjoyed it thoroughly so I probably should have checked it from that stand point. (girlie makes such delightful noises when being fisted.)

age play - I am not sure I really can explain what I do as age play but I guess it is. But I just have this little girl side that comes out. It is natural - it isn't role that now I am 4 years old and act and dress like a 4 year old. It is that I am 4. Not sure I am explaining that well. But I do like playing and being Daddy's princess and little girl!

hair pulling - I love the feel of Master's hand in my hair. Feel his control. Feel where he is usually directing me with his hand in my hair. Girlie and her Sir once put my hair as part of the bondage and I really liked that too...hog tied!

cages - yep like them too. Master built me a cage. It was hard for me at first being in it and it did get easier. But we haven't had time for it lately. And had to take it down because of company being here. The cage made me feel really truly like his captive and when I was first here and he was claiming me as His...making me His....it really helped me be in that mindset that his...property.

hoods - in Master's top 5 probably number 1 actually. It is something I didn't enjoy at first. I was actually scared of them. He really did a great job of getting me used to them and also making me DESIRE them. I do desire them now. Hoods are something I plan on writing about more in length one day. So not going to say that much right now but I do like them. It is like an escape as soon as one goes on.


Oh yummy kinks! Nice thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...