Thursday, January 03, 2008

Crossing my Legs Doing the Potty Dance

So we have had a couple mixed drinks tonight. And they tend to go through me. Also I am in the midst of cleaning my studio which looks like a bomb went off in it. And so well....I was holding it...I had to go to the bathroom but just really wanted to finish the task I was working on....and so holding it. Finally I went to ask permission to use the bathroom and of course this is the time that Master decides to be mean. He is telling me about weather and all I want it so to go the bathroom. I am crossing my legs and doing the potty dance like little kids do....and he is just going on and on about weather this weekend. Of course when it isn't an emergency, it is a yes right away. But when I am on the verge of peeing my pants then he gets sadistic. So finally he says yes and then follows me to the bathroom and watches. Oh yes one of those little silly moments that reminds me how much I love him!

2 comments:

  1. I am surprised that there were no comments here yet! I love the idea of having you squirm until your pee just leaked out in spastic gushes, trickling down your legs. I like the idea of getting even more...involved in this angle of sex.

    Drink a lot of water, and see what happens then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of urine fantasies and have had many lived out so I am a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...