Monday, February 19, 2001

Floating Away....

Friday, I was pretty much dead tired after staying out until 2something talking. Saturday, I ran some errands and then Daddy and I went to dinner with friends and then to a local BDSM meeting. We saw lots of friends and that was nice.

After the meeting I went and played with the Dominant I have a crush on again. It was incredible. We had a very nice time. I was floating – I did not reach subspace – at least what I call subspace but this was a level on the way. I had a *great * time. I am going to miss him when I go to Germany. I wish we had gotten together sooner. But I am enjoying and treasuring all the time I have with him right now.

It was a very special night and I cannot stop thinking about it.

This week is going to be incredibly busy for me. I have been running around all morning. I have so much to do this week.

One thing to do is go to the doctor I have been having lots of pain lately and I just cannot put this off any longer…otherwise Di might come over her and drag me to the Doctors by my hair lol

So just a quick blogger for today…..

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...