Sunday, February 25, 2001

A long week....but good week!

I have so much to write about that I am not sure even where to begin.

Last week I talked to Honey on the phone and I got very insecure about her and my relationship. I love her – I am in love with her and I can say that about very few people. I love MANY but I am not in love with many at all.

I have had many daydreams of her - her and I doing normal every day things together. Her and I and her son having dinner together, watching TV, going for a walk and so on. I have not seen her in over a year and it is very hard to know that she is so far away. So I am very happy to be going to see her.

Anyway I wrote her a letter and I got a call this morning at 4am. LOL well she called at 3:30 but I was not home – and that surprised her. So Daddy called me as I was just getting off the exit to our street. Honey called back then and we talked about my letter and about things going on in her life. I know she is having a HARD time right now. And I feel very helpless right now how to help her get through this so I am glad I am going to be there because I just need to be there to help her.

Monday – I dyed my hair – cinnaberry.

Tuesday - I had a toy used on me that was really cool!!! I have bruises from it still. They are fading though. Thank you to the Dominant that used it on me and thank you to the Dominant that allowed it to be used on me. I really like that toy and really need to save some pennies up for it since it is a very expensive toy.

Wednesday – Daddy was nice enough to hire me cleaners. I have been so busy with the business that I have not had time to do deep cleaning and things were starting to stack up. So I had 2 young cute girls helping me clean my house on Wednesday morning. Then in the afternoon I went to the Doctor and it was not a good experience. I always hate gyn exams but because of my past I just hate them even more. Anyway, she was not helpful at all and she felt my blood pressure was too high (which it never is) and could not understand why it would be up and why I hate going. Wow does any woman out there really like them??? DUH! So I really did not find out why I am having the pain. And so now I am going to have go to another option and here I felt I was going to the best option for me. The day pretty much was a bummer all around.

Thursday - I had to get everything up off the floors because I had a carpet cleaner coming. He was really cute and one of my friends was here when he got here and we had fun flirting with him. I then had someplace to be. I was not going to be able to pick up Daddy on time so Di picked him up and then we met up. Daddy and I then went to dinner and it was a REALLY nice dinner. M called though during it and he needed to talk so I had troubles saying I could not talk because I just wanted a quiet evening with Daddy but I also knew he had some heavy stuff going on. We then got home and a friend of ours came over. I then did some straightening up since I had everything pushed in different places because of the carpet cleaners.

Friday – I took Daddy to work and then came home and had so much work to do – business work and housework. I did business work first and then did housework. We had a party here on Friday night. It was nice kind of smaller then or usual parties.

It was a very hard night and very exciting and special night all at once.

The Dominant I have been playing with was here and he and I made it known it is him who I have been playing with and writing about. : ) Daddy and I started playing and then the Dom and Daddy played with me together and then Daddy left and played host and wax SJ and the Dom, Sir, played with me alone.

He can get in my head and read me very well. He knew something was wrong that I was not letting go and letting myself flow with things. He came up and whispered to me...asking me if I was okay and I said yes and then of course I was like okay this will not work if I do not tell him what is going on in my mind. And I was the hostess and my mind was going on that I had turned the wax on HIGH and if it sat there much longer it would be hot to play with. And I kept thinking on how it needed to be turned down and that is why I could not let go. So I told him what was going on and he went took care of easing my mind and then came up to me touched me and told me to let go…..

I heard it in his voice…I felt it pour through me……

And I could not resist and I let go……

It is so strange how it worked. I did not think I could get to subspace. I thought I could not allow myself to get there. Sir came up to me and he knew I was away but I did not realize it. He asked me questions and at this time I cannot be sure what he asked me but I know I answered very logically and clearly at that moment but when I came out and sat down is when I felt so floatly and out…somewhere very nice! lol He took very good care of me kept me covered up….held and hugged me lots. Stayed very close to me to make sure I was okay. He did great. And he is a great Dominant….more experience then some Dominants that I know who have been in the lifestyle for YEARS. There is a connection that I really like. He and I think a lot a like – do things like also. I like that we are in sync.

I am going to miss him while in Germany……..

Saturday – there was a bdsm meeting that lots of people from the party were going too and so I wanted to go, but Daddy did not want to go for lots of different reasons – many I agree with but I also just wanted to be with friends and have fun. So I went by myself. The first time I have ever went to a meeting without Daddy. It was very strange but also…hmm not sure what the word is for it. Before the meeting I stopped at Wal-Mart to get some gum and a diet coke and M called me just as I was getting the car. He was bored and think wanting me to get together with him but I told him I already had plans. He has been kind of funny lately – since telling him about Sir. After the meeting Sir and I got together with some people after the meeting and we had a nice time. We played again and that was nice. He is very aware of me. He knows what I can and cannot take. He remembers things to keep me safe - like last night he knew I would need to drive home and he did not push or take me to far out because he knew I had to be awake to drive home alone.

Well I need to end this blogger there is more I need to write about but I need to think about some things first.

I am so happy…it really feels good to feel happiness…

peace & serenity,
danae

ps: Sir, I hope you think I have spoke kindly of you......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...