Monday, February 26, 2001

a different blog for me

this is going to be a different blog for me...

tonight on Rosanne.....it was the rerun where Rosanne is out of town and Jackie is playing housewife. There is this point where it is just Dan and Jackie confesses she had a crush on Dan and then says that she thinks Dan cannot remember when they first met. They go on with their conversation but he does not say if he did remember or not. And then the phone rings it is Rosanne. Jackie says she is going and Dan tells Rosanne to hold. He then spills out the time location and what she was wearing when he first met her....

I cried.

It is a moment of time...it is forever alive. I know it is only a TV show but the feelings it evokes every time I see that episode is the same. I want moments like that....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...