Friday, February 16, 2001

Thursday's Happenings

Yesterday was a good day and bad day all at once.

It started out good had quality time with Daddy before he went to work. *smiles *

And then I did some work that did not turn out so well. I tried to shrug it off all day and still am today.

Last night though was very nice! I had time with the Dominant I played with on Saturday. We just hung out and talked even though I think everyone in Denny’s probably felt there was much more going on at our table. A friend of mine came with for a while and she said she could feel the energy swirling around us. It makes me dizzy just thinking of it. I needed that time with him to feel good and forget about the ugliness that happened that morning. He makes me feel very submissive just by the look he gives me. And I needed that feeling very much last night to know that I was submissive and well….I guess not in control but in a good and positive way.

Anyway I have crush on him and I know he knows it lol so he will not be shocked when reading this. He is just very easy to be with.

On to other things….

I have my ticket reservations for going to Germany to see Honey! I leave March 6th. I return May 6th. I dream of being with her…touching her…seeing her before me will just be so incredible. I miss her so much.

Well I need to go take a nap as I am getting so tired from being up so late last night…..

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...