Friday, March 09, 2001

Sleeping....

Well so far I am sleeping lots since in Germany. Which I do not think is a bad thing considering I have not been sleeping hardly at all.....since I have been working so much. So sleep is good lol I got my luggage last night soooo i am now clothed so all those out there who had said cool only wearing a smile.....can now picture me with clothing.

Things here have been hard as i knew they would be with all honey is going through. I am just trying to be here for when she needs me. I have not a long time to chat with her anything yet. I know things are hard on her and GZ also.....but not sure what i can do to help except be here if either of them needs me.

Tonight we went to some of their friends for dinner. It was nice. She said they were freaks just like us...but they were kind of tame compared to the freaks i hang out with in Ohio lol But they might have been tame as not scare me off...since this was my first night in meeting them all lol

I got a chance to chat with Daddy,Sir and Di yesterday so that was nice. I needed that. I am hoping that I can chat with Sir & Daddy again tonight. I am just not sure I am going to make it as I am getting tired. It is midnight here. I know Sir will not be on til 1am here. So hanging on until then might be challenge.

I think tomorrow we are going swimming with the angel boy - Honey's son. :) He is a trip. He is so cute. He is REALLY good too!

Today I read email, unpacked, slept, read, slept, and listened to Matchbox 20. I am really hooked on Matchbox 20 right now......I have been listening to it constantly. Read some more. Slept and then got up and got ready for Honey to come home - and we all go to her friends house. So that has been my huge day.

Well I am probably going to go to bed soon.....I hear GZ up he probably wants on his computer....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...