Monday, January 13, 2003

Just a quickie to say I am alive but very busy so if you have wrote me…know I probably will not be answering it until later in the week or AFTER SMART Fest.

I am having lots of computer problems today of course when I am trying to do SMART Fest work! So I am taking a break….from my frustrations.

I had a good and bad weekend. Friday was stressful….but I had a friend help me process some of what I was needing to see and think about and I am very thankful to my friend. Saturday I spent with Moni all day so that was good. It was a nice day. Nothing stressful. Just hanging out and following Moni around LOL

Him and I had a big talk last night that did not end well at all….about me being bisexual. I am not sure why I had not thought to bring it up before but oh well….now we are going to have to deal with it.

I get nervous because I feel He expects a lot of me right away and I am…not sure I can give like I have in the past. I think it is something that is going to have to be worked toward and built on. I then start to question if I am I can be a slave…..I know I am submissive but will I ever be able to be enslaved with all the baggage.

I have done some really good work on letting go of the past...anyone who knows me I save everything….I have deleted a lot of emails…from people in my past. I took several people off my buddy lists. So, I am taking some baby steps.

I bought a new tarot set last night….it is more of a basic set so I can start learning it more.

Okay I guess I will sign off on this one and do a longer one after SMART Fest….: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...