Sunday, January 26, 2003

The current mood of danaewhispering@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Hmm let’s see…Thursday was dinner, Friday night I went to a movie and dinner with Moni and Michael. We went to see Chicago. It was pretty good. It was interesting to see Richard Gere tap dancing and singing. Catherine Zeta-Jones looked very yummy! :)

Then Saturday Moni and I went shopping and then she made tacos for dinner. They are very very yummy!

It was Carpe Diem last night…so we went to that and then I got to buy toys at 50% off. I bought a mini-rabbit and a mini-buffalo flogger, plus a long braid tail flogger without knots on the ends. All of it for $75! All of the items are very good quality.

I then went to a play party….of course. And I played with someone new that I had not played with before but approached about playing a couple months ago. He used the single tail mostly on me and I loved it. I was worried because when we first started to play I was not getting in the right mind set but then….once he started using the single tail then…of course I was very responsive to that *grins*

It got cold so we had to stop. It was very nice though and I enjoyed scening with him as I usually just play with Moni, Michael or Bill.

There was one point when I was not getting to my space and I almost felt like….emotionally some stuff was coming up. And I almost yellowed and asked for Bill. As I needed…someone safe to tell me it was going to be okay. But I then just took a few deep breathes and also I think the person I was playing with realized I was not going where I needed to go and he came and talked to me a bit and after he did I seemed to be okay. So that was good.

The person I played with is very nice. He is a good Top and very nice man. I hope he enjoyed our scene as much as I enjoyed it.

Something that has happened probably within the last month or maybe a little over a month is I am comfortable with Bill and Lisa. Now don’t think I was not comfortable before….but…I am kind of in a place with them that I am with ">Grumbler and wench. They are family. I trust them with my life. I know they would never hurt me. I love them like I do Grumbler and wench. I like spending time with them. I like being a part of them….as it kind of feels like I am right now.

Sooooooooooooo……

Well….now to Sunday…it has been a lazy day. I have been talking to Him all day. It has been really good conversations. I have given Him scenarios and asked how He would react to them.

One question I have asked lots before….is….

A Master & slave are getting ready to go to a bdsm meeting and are asked to pick up the pizza/snacks before hand. The slave is dressed very revealing and slutty. They pull up to the pizza place and he tells her to go get the pizza. She starts crying, begging and having an anxiety attack. This is not just her trying to get out of it. It is a near a level of she is going to/could safe word. So how do you handle it?

I have had all sorts of answers but only 1 person answered it the way I wanted it answered. I wanted them to say….that they would discuss what was going on….and try to address her fears.

He answered…differently. But I liked His answer a lot. So, I said that I liked His answer but explained to Him the answer that I was seeking. He said that would not work with me because when I am in that kind of state I can’t communicate.

I sat here looking at the answer and was like OMG…He is right. He is totally right.

So it is kind of scary that He knows me better then I do. *smiles*

I was suppose to go to a Super Bowl party in Cleveland tonight but with it being cold and having snowed again…I am staying here to hang out with Moni.

I can’t think of anything else I want to address *right* now but I know of course as usual I could find endless amount of things to babble on and on about….especially all the wonderful thoughts I am having about Him and visiting Him.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...