Thursday, January 09, 2003

I know I know I have been terrible at blogging this week......

And this week of all weeks I have tons of things to write about...but alas tonight is not the night to get to them either. Tonight I am just to tired...but had fun tonight. But need to get some sleep as a I have long weekend ahead of me.

Quickly jotting off topics to be coming up soon......1) Perception, truth, reality 2) Osho Zen tarot readings 3) Mindfulness in Plain English 4) Expectations, pressure, trust, 5) Him 6) SMART Fest...

I am going to be kind of out of touch this weekend....staying at Moni's :) Her and I need catch up time. So I am not write until Sunday or Monday. I need to get SMART Fest stuff done though so it might Tuesday or Wednesday :( I hate when I am not able to write...

I am craving it right now...

So this will have to do...just a little quickie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...