Sunday, January 19, 2003

I am just going to do a quickie as usual lately....

WOW....

SMART Fest was GREAT :) I have to really thank the people at SMART who work so hard.....since I have not got permission to name them.....they know who they are...last years trustee's just knocked themselves out for SMART and SMART Fest. And I really want to thank them for fulfilling 2 of my dreams.....I have met Laura Antoniou and now Soulhuntre and Kimiko. woohooo for me! *grins*

I pretty much monoplized their time last night, but I am glad I had that time to talk to them. They are really great people. So personable, approachable and down to earth. Kimiko is so sweet and cute. And Soulhuntre is very funny. Why these things surprise me I am not sure lol

Oh and I also got to see another person I have always wanted to see on Friday....Dita :) She was here all weekend at a strip club...so Friday night a group of us went and saw her midnight show.

Well I am talking to Him online....I missed Him so much. I wished so often He had been with me at SMART Fest. But less then 2 weeks now...I will be there with Him. :)

I will write more later on the whole event and thoughts and catch up on other things as I got lectured by quite a few people in the last 4 days about not blogging much these days lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...