Saturday, August 09, 2003

Music: none - hearing Master's Bronco game in the background
Mood: so so
Topics: Facials, Blowjobs, Free Will Astrology Horoscope, Sexy Saturday



There is a discussion on Blogasm about facials.

There was a comment on there by a woman that it was degrading to have a man give her a facial. I guess it can be that way. I have had them where it was just hot and sexy, but Master does at times make me feel like a degraded whore. *smiles and blushes*

They have been hot and sexy before and that is usually when it is just pure raw hot vanilla sex. And that hot cum shooting on my face just feels erotic and sexy. I know I turned that man on so much that he is having an orgasm and I get the prize on me - it is very much a turn on for me. :)

Master has also made me feel like a dirty and used whore. And I LOVE that! I love having those emotional masochistic buttons pushed. I love that He has His hands wrapped up in my hair pushing my face right down in His crotch as He cums all over my face. I love that He almost takes my face using it as a rag to wipe off the excess and then wraps my hair around His cock and cleans up more. And I feel like His dirty used whore and I love it. It is one of those things that I don't like that I like - because I do feel dirty and used - but that is what makes me so turned on at the same time. I feel humiliated but good and aroused at the same time.

I enjoy cum on me...anywhere and everywhere. Master came from a handjob this one time and I took the cum from my hand and smeared and rubbed it all over me - starting with my cunt. I wanted it on my cunt... and so I took it and rubbed it into my big puffy lips - spreading them open and rubbing it onto my clit and then just moved my hands up my body rubbing all the cum I could into my body. I left it that way all afternoon and evening. We even went to WalMart that evening. :)

Master cums on my face often. He loves the way it looks on me - His dirty used whore. *blushing*

I like it when He cums on my tits too...but we have not done that often.

Another comment talked about a blow job being subservient....*shakes head* Maybe it is because of what I have done in my life, but a blow job is far from subservient to me. It *can* be subservient - but in the MAJORITY of blow jobs I have given (and those that know about my personal life know I have given A LOT! *blushing*) I was the one in control. If you know what you are doing and what will turn the guy on - then you are in control. You can control what you do, the speed, the pressure applied, the "tricks" you do, and even when the man will cum. It is all in approach. Also confidence...if you are confident in what you are doing you are in control.

Also I am not saying blow jobs can't be subservient - they can be. Master grabbing me and forcing me down onto His cock....is very much putting me in a subservient place. And it is very arousing. I like it when He grabs me. I like it also when He tells me...He just says suck. The tone...the authoritative tone - puts me in that place. But I am pretty much in that place with Master all the time...it is just there is sometimes it is different degrees to it. :)

Next my horoscope on Free Will Astrology: Libra (September 23-October 22) George Washington was afflicted with smallpox, malaria, pleurisy, consumption, amoebic dysentery, rotten teeth, and Kleinfelter's syndrome. That didn't stop him from accomplishing feats that earned him a place in the history books. I suggest you make him your patron saint in the coming weeks, Libra. Draw inspiration from his heroic ability to overcome personal discomfort. You're in a prime position to render months of suffering irrelevant with a decisive triumph.

Okay and last for the evening....

Sexy Saturday's question....

If variety is the spice of life, then why settle down with one person?

Okay this to me is more then sex. It is a connection that goes deep...it is intimacy and just a knowing that is there with each other. There is a seeing of the future...the future is together. I can see myself with Master for always.

I am bisexual and I do love sex....but He will always be my primary partner. He will always be home for me. He is my heart and soul and life.

*If* (big if) Master and I started to love each other in different ways or want to be with other people because we were not fulfilling each other...I would say FIRST we need to work hard to come back to where we are today - first fix the foundation we are working hard at building - before going outside our relationship or ending it. Relationships take work. I think it is a conscious level of attention to each others needs that keeps the relationship going strong.

As Kinky said - she is capable of sharing her body, mind and heart. I am capable of doing that also. I am able to separate out sex and intimacy. I am able to have intimacy with more then one person. I am able to love more then one person. But in the end - Master is first. Master is home. Master is who I want in my life always and I will work hard to keep it that way.

In the past, I needed other people. I always wanted more. Now when things don't go perfectly - I still always want Master only. I don't feel a need for anyone else. But I feel a sadness...but it is not because I don't want what I have...I want to be with Master. I need to be His slave...

I think I am babbling and not making much sense - and now off topic. I see the past and see the now and they are so different. I am actually thinking of something Jade posted today. And thinking of a conversation Master and I had this morning. yeah yeah crying...

I will end this babbling for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...