Monday, August 25, 2003

First need to say I did a post yesterday but for some reason it did not publish but was saved so just got posted tonight. So there is an entry before this one.

Today was not too bad...

We finally got the spare room in order. So now we have a place to move all my stuff into when it gets here and I can work from there to getting it unpacked and organized. We leave Colorado the 6th and not sure of the return date yet....but we will be in going to the informal for Carpe Diem on the 12th. We will not be in Ohio long, but it is better then nothing. Master has to get back for a conference...so we need to get back and get things unloaded. Master will have a couple days home (but my guess is He will have some work to do in those days before the conference even though He took them off) and then He will be gone for a few nights. That will be very odd for me to be here with the kitties but without Master at night.

Speaking of kitties...the little girl kitty - who I am going to call C2 - looked so cute the other day. She came prancing out of the bedroom with a big yellow feather coming out of her mouth. She had clamped down on it in the middle and so there there was pluming feather coming out from each side of her mouth and she looked like a fancy kitty. LOL

C1 - the boy cat that Master has had longer - tolerates me, but will not admit he likes me. LOL He will not take snacks from me. But yet when he is lonely he will come meow at me to talk to him...not to pet him but talk to him. If I pet him and Master is home - he acts almost like "yucky a girl touched me..".and looks at Master like "make her stop I can't stand girl germs." C2 though she is affectionate. She is kind of skittish though...but has gotten a lot better in the months I have been here. She will climb up on to me and plop herself down when I am in bed. She will nuzzle up to my hand to make me pet her.

I am allergic to cats, but have been pretty good about taking allergy stuff and also I can't believe this is working, but I have been using the new Febreze Allergen Reducer and it works for me. I spray it especially in the bedroom....in the morning I turn the sheets back after Master leaves and spray it on and let it sit for at least 10 minutes and then pull the next layer up and do the same until I have made the bed. I spray it on the pillows and my Teddy Bear also since C2 does like to snuggle up next to Ellington. I also spray it on the living room floor (as I am not allowed on the couch so I try to spray it where I am in contact with cat hair the most.)

Tonight I made homemade pizza...Master loved it. He said everything about it was just like He likes pizza. He said that it would be good for Bronco games so I guess I will be making a lot of pizza this fall LOL Making pizza and giving blow jobs. Master loves the thought of me giving Him a blow job during the game. We already started that, but by half time He was wanting to fuck me *grins* For that blow job - Master could tell that the pro in me came out LOL I got all my toys and props. I knew it would be long so I wanted to be able to do a lot of techniques. *grins*

Master has a big project for work and so tonight we went to His coworkers ranch so they could work on it. The drive there was magnificent of course. And then her ranch is nice. She has LOTS of animals. What I enjoyed the most about being there was just talking to her though. She is really nice. I like her a lot. She is very down-to-earth. It was very odd in a way talking to her. I was nervous as I really don't "talk" with others - here - besides Master. And that has not really bothered me. But I did remember tonight I do love to socialize. It will be good to see all my friends in Ohio. :)

I did lots of updates on my website today. I have a really hard time finishing the website...and to top it off....I have started a redesign LOL But anyway here is some new pages that were added either today or very recently....

Rack vs. SSC
Discipline and Punishment
Respect and Protocol in the Lifestyle

Quite a few erotic stories from ages and ages ago....

I did not edit them or anything. I posted just as they were written so long ago. As I said on the erotic whispering page....they feel very far away. I am not the same person who wrote them - it feels. I mean I have done things in them. I have experience lots but not all of it. But they feel like fantasy instead of reality and so much of my life now is reality based so fantasies don't have a place. Not sure if that makes sense. Anyway, I added quite a few short erotic stories so just listing the link to the stories.

Added items to the Random Whisperings, Soul Whisperings, and Noteworthy Whisperings.

Well I guess I am going to go see if Master is near done...or ask to go to bed...as I am getting tired.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...