Sunday, August 03, 2003

A Good Weekend!

We have had a good weekend. Master and I went to the mall :) Shopping! Master spoiled His little girl! I am a very lucky girl!

I have been wanting nicer sheets - sateen or Egyptian or pima cotton. And so Master decided we would get some yesterday as many stores in the mall were having Bed and Bath sales that were very good and it would be our anniversary present to each other. So we ended up getting 2 sets of sheets one pima (in reddish brick kind of color) and the other being sateen (in a light olive green) - high in thread count but I can't remember those at the moment. We came home and I washed the pima set right away so that we could put them on the bed for the night and sleep in softness...it was yummy!

While they were in the wash Master and I took a nap and then woke up to play and have sex of course.

Master start with punching. He punched me in my arms and breasts again. They were pretty hard punches. They throbbed for several hours afterwards and I still have aches from them today (in addition to all the bruises). As He was punching me I looked into His eyes and saw the beast coming up and out of Him.

It is such an odd feeling because most the time when Master punches me I am not restrained. I mean I have been standing in the kitchen and He will come up and kiss and grab me and then sometimes punch me. And I am standing there...taking it. The same way when we are playing...I am lying there and taking it. His fist hits my flesh....hurting me....it is not an illusion, dream or fantasy - it is my reality. I feel His power over me - in those moments the most. I feel Master's power over me all the time, but in those moments I guess I feel that He can do anything to me. I am not restrained and I sit there taking the punches - crying, screaming and feeling the searing pain rush through my body. I feel like His punching bag - an object for His use and abuse.

I see His pleasure in letting His beast out and inflicting that intense sensation out on His property. I need Him in those moments just as much as He wants me as His punching bag - I need to be His punching bag. I don't understand how that has worked....that I need it. But I do. I guess I just need to be His slave - His property to do anything He wishes with.

So after the intense punching part of the scene, Master caned me. That was kind of interesting as He put a cd in and it was on song 1 when we started. I then looked up as I was facing the cd player - and it was on song 4, but in my mind I thought we were just on song 2. So I lost song 2 and 3 along the way. I don't really zone. But I get fuzzy so I guess I was fuzzier then normal LOL Master continued on caning me for at least another song before He decided to use His belt on me. I really like both the cane and belt...I mean they are painful, but it is pain that I like to try to work through. Both of those things Master has been using on me more and more. And then He intermixed the belt with the evil stick! ICKY!!! That thing is soooooo nasty, does anyone want to buy it from me? *grins* Okay just kidding as I know Master would not only kick my ass but He would also just get another one and use it on me more. So bad bad idea....right? *smiles*

So most of our afternoon and into the evening was spent playing and having sex. :)

Today first started with Master pulling weeds as I made cinnamon rolls, did some laundry and did some light cleaning up. I was going to join Him after I got the cinnamon rolls in the oven, but He got it done before I could. So after some breakfast, Master and I took our ritual shower.

As I know I have said before, but going to describe it again...our ritual shower is where I get in the shower and sit on the floor of the shower. I sit there and Master starts the shower off with pissing. I drink His piss, but He also splashes some on me too. But the goal is to drink as most of it as I can drink. Master then goes to the usual part of the shower - that is basically taking His shower as normal. All His soapy suds and water from washing His body dripping on me as He washes up.

I also sometimes play with Master cock and He cums on me. Also He spits on me in the shower too. Always tilting my face up to Him as He spits on me so it drips down my face. I feel very used and dirty.

So that is the shower - the shower at first made me so fuzzy it was hard to focus after them. But now when I don't get to do them with Master (which is a rare occasion) I feel out of focus. It is like a VITAL part of my day is missing. It puts me in my place - reminds me who I am - and gets me in the right place to start the day. They are very intense and still make me a little fuzzy, but as I said start my day out putting me in the right mindset to focus on doing good work for Master.

So this morning we took our shower and then I got ready. I got dressed and then put my makeup on...putting on new eyeshadow Master bought me yesterday that really has stayed on ALL day today no fading. It is creme eyeshadow by Revlon. It was a promo - that has 10 shades in it and they are great! I really like them and Master did too. I looked pretty in pink today.

Master and I then went and did some more shopping - but for things needed at home. And on the way there I called Moni on Master's cell - with His permission of course - and talked to her for quite a while Master read the newspaper while I talked. It was really really good to talk to her I miss all my friends in Ohio and had not talked to Moni in a while and just missed her lots! and well LOTS!

We had a good talk and of course I started to cry as soon as we hung up the phone as it was just hard to hang up - I am missing hanging out laying on Moni's bed while she swings in her swing and we just talk about everything. *sad face*

But I am glad I got time to talk to her. I appreciate Master letting me call and chat with her.

Master then bought me a little piece of heaven....asiago cheese! I love asiago cheese. It is exact kind Moni and I got once that was sooooooo yummy!

Oh before I called Moni, Master stopped to get a paper and sent me in for a diet coke as I had not had one yet. And I had my collar on with the lock very visible. And I went to the cashier to pay for my diet coke and she got "OH my how CUTE!" Then yells to call over co-worker to show her how CUTE my lock is that is what she thought was cute that I was wearing a CUTE lock. She is saying it really really loud and there was a person behind me too. And I am just standing there blushing saying thank you. I mean I think my lock is GREAT but she had no idea the meaning. She really did think it was CUTE! Here I was wearing a very girly girl floral sundress type thing - with a scooped neck. It really showed off my collar.

I told Master about it and He loved that it happened.

Okay we then Sunday afternoon we spent all afternoon into the early evening.....going to open houses. We saw of course a couple houses that were way out of range and so absolutely gorgeous. And then a couple that we kind of liked, but were not exactly *it*. Of course it was our first day looking LOL But it did inspire Master to design our own and build. And so we went straight out and bought Super Home Suite so that we could play around with what exactly do we want in a house. Master has been playing with as I type up my blogger entry.

Trying to think if there was anything else I wanted to talk about.....right now. Always more to talk about :)

Oh a new change coming to my life and routine....something I am very very nervous about....eating out of a dog dish on the floor. I am very scared about it. But it is also something I think will make me feel my place with Master - reenforce my status. I kind of makes me...frown, but it is something both Master and I want - to have me become more nothing - be more an animal. And so it is something new.....and it will please Master and it will be good for me as His.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...