Friday, August 08, 2003

Not sure what to be writing tonight...but I have not posted in a few days. Well I posted the daily dharma today, but I meant more then a quote :)

Master has had a tough week at work...just long...mostly. Plus He has been thinking about changing jobs....more on His blogger about that. I am not nervous about Master changing jobs. I know what He would like to be doing - He would be good at...because He is very analytical. So those are good things, but as He told me last night He has job security where He is at and that part - having job security is important to me. And I know that is from my past....and so it is not fair of me to be putting that on Him. And I know that. It is just sometimes easier said then done.

I am feeling kind of blah tonight....just like not excited about anything - so maybe that is my lack of enthusiasm for posting tonight. So this is going to be a boring post and hopefully there will be more exciting ones this weekend....

I want to do something fun...I want to have fun and relax.....

And not do anything domestic this weekend or anything but have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...