Monday, August 04, 2003

Fuzzy Monday

Today was a state of fuzziness all day....and I am not complaining at all *blushing*

This morning started off with me touching Master cock....giving Him a handjob. Anytime I touch Master I get so turned on - wet wet wet! I love when Master takes and urges (puts) me so that He will cum on my face. He came all over my face - making sure He got it smeared all over and then took my hair and wrapped it around His cock wiping His cock off with it. And then had me give a lick to the last bit of cum. After He caught His breath He started twisting on my nipples....and then He started touching my cunt. He humiliated with things that always seem to hit a lot of the little emotional masochism buttons I have in me. He told me that my whore cunt is not worth anything. That it is stretched from all the cocks I have had in it. And He said so much more...making me a very wet girl.

After Master played with me, I was very grateful and felt a deep need to show Him how grateful and so before our shower - I got on my hands and knees and pressed my lips to His feet. I just wanted to sit there at His feet....showing Him how grateful I was for everything He does for me...sexual attention included. I then crawled into the shower where Master pissed and I drank. And then He also spit on me. By that time I was really fuzzy....

After I got out of the shower - I got on my hands and knees and kissed Master's feet again. I had this need to be down...below Him. Down at His feet. Down showing Him how much I need Him and how grateful I am to be His slave. He patted and hugged me close and then continued to get dressed as I followed Him around on my knees.

He was about to put His belt on when He kind of pushed me down...and so He was kind of straddling my head - so that He could bring the belt down on my ass. It hurt more then it usually hurts. I started crying from the pain. I kissed His feet again afterwards and thanked Him. He then motioned for me to get up as He wanted me to do some things.

He signed me online for a little bit before He left for work. Girlie had been wanting to chat with me and so we did get a chance today. I still was very fuzzy....by the time I got offline.

And then the next stage of fuzziness was set in when Master came home for lunch....

He had lunch and then we went to bedroom....Master did some punching, face slapping, breath play and just general grabbing at me...making me all wet and fuzzy. It was then nearing when He had to head back to work and so He dragged me to the floor from the bed and pushed me down hard onto the floor...putting His foot on the back of my neck and pressing. He then pulled up my skirt and proceeded to spank and punch my ass. He pressed His foot on my face...my face still burning from the face slapping and now pressed into the scratchy carpet. I felt the tears forming. He then pulled at my hair to bring me to His feet to kiss them. I pressed my lips to His shoes...kissing each foot...pressing my lips hard into Him...pressing my cheek into His feet....crying. He brought me up to my feet...I was very out of it. He got me on the bed and then went and got my favorite vibrator and told me to have a good orgasm and left.

I pretty much was fuzzy all afternoon into early evening...*smiles*

I still think about what He did and get very wet....

As I was writing this I realized that I could not remember some of it and so I asked Master to refresh my memory of course He had to go over the details making me all wet and fuzzy all over again *blushing*

So that was my Monday....not to shabby huh? *smiles* It was a yummy day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...