Friday, March 19, 2004

Here is part of an email I wrote Master before I moved here....

He had me wear my ben-wa balls. It was a time where I was not allowed to orgasm, but I was able to masturbate with His permission.

So here it is....

I was on the floor. I have my laundry sorted on the floor so before I masturbated I stripped and put my dirty clothes in the piles. When I was on the floor, my head was near the panties I had just taken off. I got on my stomach and humped the vibe. I kept looking at the panties and dirty clothes. And so I pushed my face down into the pile - specifically the dirty panties.

Which then made me think about Your dirty underwear and then I had an image come to mind that I could not
make go away. I had a gag on. And then an image of you pushing my face into your dirty underwear came to me.

I was fighting not wanting to be humiliated like that, but I was dripping wet. You put me in the bondage mittens and attached a spreader bar between my ankles. You stood looking down at me as I was on my hands and knees in the dirty clothing. You told me how you were masturbating. You were telling me I was a dirty whore. You described my body in graphic humiliating words. And finally I heard you. I heard the noises you make while you cum. I felt the wetness hit my ass. You leaned down and smeared your cum into me and then pulled my hair bending my head back and smeared your cum on my face shoving me down into your dirty underwear. You left me there while you showered and got ready for work. You let me out right before you left.

So that is what I thought of this morning while you had me masturbate. I got very close to the orgasm this morning and pulled it away before. I wanted to bring it to the edge again but was not sure if You would like that so just stopped and pulled the balls out. Wetness (not from the orgasm just from being turned on) came spattering out on my legs and creamy white cum covered the ball that was in deeper.

I have never seen them coated like that. *blushing*

I am so wet right now and so turned on and wish I was there to see you masturbate.


The email goes on but that is the only part that I thought would be interesting to post here. I have not been sleeping well so up doing some work and saving old emails from and to Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...