Monday, March 29, 2004

So a couple things...

comments....
Thank you everyone for the comments. I do reply to most of them but sometimes several days afterwards. But I do want to tell everyone I do appreciate their comments.

Kindlings...
There is a new website up. There are some submissives that are required to write in their journals and at times it is hard to come up with things to write about. Someone I really admire - Kaylee has started a website that has some questions and quotes to help break writers block. It is Kindlings. I am going to post a link to the side sometime this week. But I did want to plug it at least.



Slave: You are extremely devoted and take your job
as a slave very seriously. Though you realize
that there are some areas where you maintain
your autonomy, you try very hard to say attuned
to your partners every need and allow him (her)
to provide for you whatever is deemed best.
You work hard to maintain a submissive posture
in all that you do together.


How slavishly devoted are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...