Thursday, April 01, 2004

Today my wonderful wonderful Master....got His girl broadband! :)

We had dial-up. It had been hard going from broadband to dial-up. So I am happy we have broadband at home now. It is so great. So much faster! Pages that take minutes (sometimes up to 5 minutes) load in seconds. So I am a VERY happy girl. Thank you Master!

Soooooooooo....the cable techs had to install it and I for some reason it did not dawn on me that they would be using the internet browser. *blushing* I did realize they would be on the computer so the desktop picture and the screen saver were vanilla. But my browser has links on the top - and one is titled slave's blog, another just said consensual but when you mouse over it - it said consensual slavery. I also have the Surrendered Wife up on my book case. Oh well lol

There is a photographer that I am going to plug because WOW...WOW. His photos are great fetish art. Check out LITHIUM PICNIC.

Also listening to Magnatune....now that I have broadband. Really good music over there.....Here is what it says on their website...

We're a record label. But we're not evil. We call it "try before you buy." It's the shareware model applied to music. Listen to hundreds of MP3'd albums from our artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...