Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Creativity, Kevin Smith, a link and a midnight trip

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. ~ Henry Ward Beecher

I wrote a couple weeks ago about having a surge in creativity and having many messages coming to me telling me to work on my craft....those have not really stopped but I am happy to stay I started an art journal. I just sort of do whatever comes to the page at that moment. I also have been thinking of other ideas and going to start writing them down if I don't have time to work on them in that moment. There is also one person I need to thank for also encouraging me to get back into my art more - Lauren. Thank you Princess!

++++++++++++


Kevin Smith is going to be on The Screen Savers this week - April 7th. I think Kevin Smith is hot...so I am sure I will be watching that screen savers. Master actually taped another show last week that had Kevin Smith on it. One of my favorite Kevin Smith films is Chasing Amy. Though Dogma is also very good. I have written about Chasing Amy before so I won't go there again...at least not right now.

++++++++++++


Okay I am not at all endorsing this item but.......
I saw something on Unscrewed the other night and had to post the link. It was kind of - interesting. And yes I kind of got turned on by the thoughts of it - not sure I want to feel it real life but the thought made me wet!

++++++++++++


Well I better get this posted as I think we are heading to Wal*Mart to get The Matrix Revolution...yes we are weird. Actually we just don't happen to be tired and we watched The Matrix and The Animatrix yesterday and Reloaded tonight so I think Master is in the mood to get the next so we have it to watch tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...