Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I am back to that place of not writing anything of substance. There are topics that cross my mind during the day that I would like to write about - but by the time I get a chance to sit down and write...they have escaped or I just am not in the mood to write.

Right now I am in a place too....that well I don't like to be in. The main thing in my mind always...is I am Master's slave...I serve Him. And I am reflection of Him. So that what I say or write will be a reflection on Him. And I don't want to be a reflection that is whiny or complaining. Right now that is what I feel I would be doing so it is better just to not say anything and ride it out. But I also know Master would be saying write what you need to get it out. So it is a struggle at times to know what is best.

I have been doing some spring cleaning....been doing little chunks of it at a time as not to get overwhelmed or to take on too much and then get too swamped under with it. Yesterday, I got all of Master's 2003 bills/bank statements/receipts and the like all organized. And then made file folders for 2004. Today I cleaned out the fridge and freezer. I took everything out and wiped everything down. I wiped all the jars and bottles down. And then reorganized the pantry before doing my usual Tuesday cleaning. I have been cooking and baking lots. Making lots of new recipes....I made some meatballs last week that were ewww lol Master enjoyed them though. I have been cooking lighter. So I used ground turkey and then the recipe had shredded potatoes and carrots that you mix with the turkey and spices to make meatballs. And the spices are I think what I really did not like at all. It had nutmeg in them. *wrinkling nose*

Master's is going through a hard time at work right now and so my focus has been making His time at home very relaxing and enjoyable.

Again Poker is on tomorrow night....
Master and I are playing poker on yahoo again at 7pm mountain time (9pm eastern, 8pm central) Wednesday evening. Please IM us on yahoo to get an invite as it is a private table so that we can have adult private lifestyle chatting His yahoo ID is LordSpooner and mine is danaewhispering. :)

A quiz that Master will have to take....Oh Oh and Jim I would love to see where you fall on the scale! :)

(took out the image and just typed what it said because it was screwing up my blog layout)

Your position on the political spectrum...


Liberal - You believe that some things in society could definitely stand to be improved, and you view social progress as the key. You admirably manage to hold that view without becoming rabid about it, which ironically shows you as having far more genuine tolerance for differing views then your Far-Left-Liberal cousins.
Where do you fall on the liberal - conservative political spectrum? (United States)
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...