Sunday, March 14, 2004

First I am going to do an entry about 2 things. That is all I am going to put in this entry because last time I talked about an everyday product I got TONS of hits due to people putting the name of the product in google.

So this time....

WARNING: This is an adult content blogger. So if you read anything but this entry please keep in that in mind.

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers...

Okay these are awesome. I have cleaned off spots of red stain off the front door, black scuff marks off the kitchen floor, hard water residue off the shower.....and all this was done with little effort using the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Oh and I used it to clean out the refrigerator and it looks like it is a brand new appliance. For little jobs I have cut one of the Erasers in half and they worked just as great...like the grout on the backsplash in the kitchen. Before the eraser I had tried lots of different products on the front door stains and it never even faded a little. But these worked right away!

Next product...off brand of Claritin D

I have only used a few so far so I am sure my opinion could change, but for right now I have found something that work for my allergies better then anything ever has....I am using the off-brand of Claritin D. It is the first medicine I think I have ever taken that has eliminated my facial pain. My sinus allergies are very bad. I have not went a day without some type of sinsu sympton and also sinus pain in my face. Some days are worse then others, but there is always pain. And the 3 times I have taken this product for a full 24 hours I don't have pain. I am still have some other sinus issues on and off. But I am going through less kleenex then usual. I can reath through my nose. And I feel a lot better.

I remember once someone gave me a Claritin (without the D) and I did not see much improvement in my sinus. But then someone I know online suggested I try the Claritin D and wow...it really is great! Thank you!

Now the hard part is...trying to find it less expensive since right now the off-brand is $1 a pill. *ouch* But as Master just pointed out that the FDA just released the generic of the D in January.

I always have had 2 allergy medicines and which ever symptoms won out that is what I took. I have always had the off brand of Benedryl for runny nose, watery itchy eyes and then I had the off-brand of like Tylenol Sinus and Allergy for sinus pain and pressure...which is actually the one I take more....because my sinus pain is always there. But the first one always dried me up which was great, but sometimes it just caused me more pain because it was like it was holding back sinus drainage. And then the second one would make my sinus drain to relieve pressure thus I was blowing my nose all the time.

Every person I have ever been involved with has made the joke that they should buy stock in Kleenex because I keep them in business due to my allergies. It is true LOL

So the Claritin D with the antihistamine and decongestant combinations ....now...I am not blowing my nose at all or very little. I don't have any sinus pain or pressure. I can breath through my nose. My eyes are not watery and stinging as much or at times at all.

Only thing I have found is that I need to take it early in the day. Yesterday I had forgotten to take it and about 7pm my allergies were killing me...eyes were so watery and stinging and my nose was so stuffy....so I took one then and I think it is the reason I could not sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...