Monday, February 07, 2005

Life Update

Saturday was kind of a busy day of just lots of odds-n-ends to do. We got all our tax information together. I spent the rest of the day cleaning and baking. I made homemade Amaretto bread so that I could make Amaretto French Toast for Sunday morning brunch. I then made a really good cake...the recipe coming from my favorite girlie. It is a really rich cake, but delicious.

I made that for Super Bowl Sunday. We went to a friends house yesterday afternoon/evening. The couple is very nice and I enjoy spending time with them. She is an artist too so we get along well. Her and I even did some creating while there.

I started my Sunday not feeling well. And Master ended the day not feeling well. Although we had a nice time at our friends eating good food, talking and hanging out.

This morning I woke up with a migraine on top of whatever else I have going on. I am taking airborne -- so hopefully the flu/cold symptoms won't get any worse. So I just am feeling blah today even though I have several things I need to be doing. I think I am going to sign off though and grab my sketchbook while waiting for Master to get home.

If we sign online tonight, I might try to answer a few more questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...