Sunday, February 20, 2005

Life Update

...on a few things....

The Notebook

Okay first Oh my...oh my...we saw The Notebook tonight and well I am not going to blabber on and on about it because really I can't....

If I get started I know I will just start telling everything about the movie and I don't want to ruin it for anyone that has not seen it. It was such a great movie. Great kleenex box romance! Wow! I hope Master wants to own that movie as it was so good!

Passionate Kisses and Dancing

Tonight Master paused the movie so we could take a bathroom break and before we headed to do that...we had passionate kisses and dancing to no music in the living room. It was quite breathtaking and wonderful. I love those kind of moments.

Next...do you have things that just make you happy that surprise you?

I mean like the last moment described obviously is a moment that makes me happy. But there also little moments that take me by surprise...surprise that they make me feel good and happy. One of those moments for me is...cleaning the kitchen after dinner. It is a silly little thing. But I will clean up and it makes me feel good....knowing I just made Master a good meal...knowing I am making His life nicer by doing these things for Him...cooking and cleaning. And I know it is kind of silly but every night doing the dishes, cleaning up the kitchen makes me feel good.


Art supply Goodness!

Master brought me to Michael's today to get art supplies...they had a 50% off one item coupon and it was something He said He wanted to do to add to my Valentine's present. I knew some things I wanted and knew how much He wanted to spend. So at first I just kind of tossed things in the basket. Then I went to another part of the store and tossed some things in....ready then to go through and see what I REALLY wanted and needed verses those that well could wait for another time or I could just do without. As I was doing that Master stopped me and just put everything in the basket and walked towards the check out. It surprised me and made me hyperventilate a little because I knew there was quite a bit in there.

I got 2 - 3 packs of canvas boards, a tablet of watercolor paper, a brush with a rubber gripper, stickers, 2 packages of brads, a black stamp pad, a package of rusty old keys, and lots of glue sticks as I am running out of them fast lately.

Master bought a thing of purple duct tape. Hmm wonder why He wanted that (written with a smile).

I appreciate all the art supply goodness He gave me....Thank you Master! It is quite fun thinking about all I can do with those things added to those things I have in my studio room already. Yay me!

I added another collage to The Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...