Friday, March 25, 2005

Clean House?

Okay am I the only strange one like this...

It is 10 am and I have changed the sheets on the bed, put the sheets I just took off the bed in the washer, cleaned up the kitchen, washed the kitchen floor, made breakfast, did the dishes, did a once over in the bathroom, packed, and did some other odds-n-ends. Plus after this post I am about to do some more bits and pieces. Our house is clean already so some of these things are not necessary. I mean I needed to do the dishes...coming home to stinky dishes would not be good. But most of these things are just extra things...like washing the kitchen floor and changing the sheets really don't need to be done now. The sheets were less then a week old on the bed and I could change them when we got back. The floor I washed on Tuesday but I saw some spots on it this morning but was not urgent - it could have also waited until we came home. So to me it is just my insane need to have it even cleaner before we leave to go out of town.

Am I alone in this strange need to have a clean house to come home to? I just like coming home to a clean house. I am sure it just is a mental and emotional thing for me. Being out of town is kind of stressing (we are going to see family) and so when I come home I just want to relax and not have to worry about anything. I think walking in the door to a clean house makes things more peaceful and calm for me...for us...as I know Master gets stressed visiting family too.

So now we will come home to a clean house to find some peace and calm after our stressful weekend. This whole weekend has been kind of a drama that Master did not need right now. Then add in the weather we are going to be traveling in just makes it more of a hassle. As we are going to go through snow covered mountain passes. But we have to be there so we will.....just wished Master could have a weekend of rest after working 12 to 15 hour days everyday this week.

Oh well need to get back to my insane need to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...