Friday, March 04, 2005

Sex and SM: Poker

So I have not wrote about Sex or SM....in a while well beside the dark desires.

Wednesday morning Master woke me up by letting me feel His hard cock brushing/pushing into my panty covered bottom. Something that I enjoy is when Master masturbates and then ejaculates on me. And that is what He did....right onto my panties. I felt the wet cum soaking through my panties on to my bottom. It turned me on and made me moan with arousal. After Master came He spanked me and then also did some punching and slapping of my tits. We played a little more before Master had to head to work.

Our fun continued during the evening though after dinner Master and I watched Celebrity Poker that we had on the PVR. I was getting a little vocal about Dave and Phil sabotaging their picks because as always whoever they pick are the first two in the Losers Lounge. I told Master if the celebs that I would just go and pay off Dave and Phil to not pick them as the winners. Well, I guess I was getting a little to animated with my irritation and so Master told me to fetch the gag! And I wiggled with the thought!

So I went and got the gag and watched the remainder of poker with the gag in...Master so wanted me to drool but I fought it. And did quite well!

After poker was done Master brought me into the bedroom. He had me strip and then we played on the bed. He punched my tits and did some breath play also for bit before giving me a choice between having the gag off and Him fucking my mouth (and yes I mean fucking not me giving Him a blow job). Or him fucking me vaginally with the gag still firmly planted in my mouth. I chose the second.

Master fucked me. After Master came, He then played with me -- rubbing my clit. I would get to the edge lots but not go over it. Soon Master handed me my vibrator and had me masturbate while He did some more breath play on me....I went over the edge quickly.

It was a very nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...