Saturday, March 12, 2005

Life Update



Well not sure what I am wanting to write....I have been having a case of writers block of sorts.

Master and I have been passing back and forth a version of the flu but with the Airborne we are taking I don't feel it ever gets to its full force (thank goodness) but I just wish we would stop passing the little bit of it we do get back and forth! It has been going on for about a month.

Monday - Master was sick so home for the day. I did get lots accomplished actually though. Usually when Master is home I just want to be near Him that I let duties slide. But lately I have been getting better at seeing that is a disservice to Master so now I try harder to some things even if not keeping to my exact schedule. Flexibility is an important aspect in being a slave.

Tuesday - Master and I had to go out of town to go pick His car back up. We had dropped it off the Friday before. I thought it was kind of humorous as the little town (practically only town between home and the destination) we stop for lunch in looked at me the way "normal" people in the Adam's Family series always looked at Wednesday Adams when she walked into a room. I was dressed kind of umm goth and with my dyed hair -- well lets say I stuck out a little bit! The whole restaurant watched us as we walked in and then when we stood at the register I took a peek and again everyone was just starring. It made me more then a little uncomfortable to be in the spotlight.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - were kind of normal for me....just cleaning and such. I did get to chat with a friend online and catch up on a few emails.

Today - Master and I went out of town. It was a nice little day trip. When we came home, we were both tired but Master said He was not able to get His brain to slow down, so I offered a solution....a blow job. It worked! We both drifted off to sleep after cuddled up. Master woke me by playing with me. Oh today when we went out of town - Master was taking a picture and called me over because it was next to a gallery. He had a peek inside and saw that it would something His girl would want to see. And it truly was something to see....beautiful inspiring work. We got a brochure from the place so maybe I will see if they have a website and post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...