Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Kindlings: Part 4 of 4

Continued from....Kindlings post...

16. How many M/s dynamics have you been in? I have said in the past 4 before Master but I think often it is more like 1 M/s and 3 D/s plus then my M/s relationship with Master.

17. If your current one ended, would you seek to be owned again?
I am not sure, I think I would always try to find a partner that has a dominant personality but I don't know if I can handle doing all this again. Never say never though. But really I don't want to think about that as I hope Master wants me for a very very very long time.


18. Were you seeking ownership in any of your dynamics or did it occur as a natural progression?

First one it happened naturally -- I did not even know what M/s or BDSM was at that time.

As I said I always said 4 BDSM type relationships before Master but never put in my relationship with my ex husband Jim but in some contexts when I look at it could be considers and M/s relationship but it happened naturally also. But there is a flaw in that -- as it was not a true M/s -- from my point of view. (which is a long story.)

So the second that I name as second - I was seeking to learn more about D/s...as I finally put a name to the undercurrent that was in all of my relationships. It happened because I was seeking to learn more about D/s and BDSM.

Third I was seeking an M/s - O/p relationship.

Forth I was seeking an M/s -O/p relationship again and that person told me he wanted that eventually but he wanted it to form natuarally....which sounded great to me. In the end that was not the truth and he had been lying to me about that and many other things.

And then with Master we have O/p but i think even with him claiming me as His property did not internally make it so and that to me is a process that I think is on going....enslavement.

19. Do you make resolutions- at new year's or any other time of the year? No I don't

20. Do you believe in 'forever'? Romantic self says yes yes please! But more realistic self says no of course not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...