Sunday, March 06, 2005

Kindlings: Part 2 of 4

Continued from....Kindlings post...

6. Do you want to get past your phobias, or accept them and work around your fears?
I want to work past the fear of mice but I am not quite sure how. I actually thought I was making progress as I used jump just looking at our cat's toy mice, but then that got better. I was not able to look at them even on TV once upon a time, but then got to the point where I could look and not have nightmares even if I did not still like looking at them. Then the mice invaded and all that was wiped out in one flat second so obviously I was not working past it when I thought I was doing well. I am still have some residual affects of it all -- silly I know but honest.

Some others fears -- bdsm fears like the hood I got over.

My feet being touched is still a hard one. Tickling can't do either. But I really don't want to work around those.

7. How do you communicate when you are angry/upset?
Talking, expressing emotions, and at times raising my voice not a trait that I like though. And sometimes I just work through it without communicating it outloud to anyone as it is an internal process.

8. How does your owner expect you to communicate when you are angry/upset?
calmly clearly without accusations or passive/aggressive behavior

9. Do you ever feel 'pet'like?
Yes, taking this as I feel like pet like and am at times am treated like a pet. I also feel like a puppy sometimes which to me is different then feeling pet like at times.

10. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
In general, I have always liked dogs better until living with Master and His cats. They are now my babies. Jim and I had a dog that was my baby....which is a story I actually have started in another blog draft entry. So that will wait.

In a BDSM sense, I have always been a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...