Monday, March 21, 2005

Guilty (Embarrassing) Pleasure

okay...I am going to admit it...

I have a big big embarrassing guilty pleasure...

Project Runway

I never watched it while it was premiering, but one day a couple weeks ago Bravo had a marathon of them on all day. I had them on while I cleaned - so I would listen and stop an watch the final designs. I had it on all day and then ended up taping the last 2 epsisodes to watch them later as I was busy during those.

The reason I am confessing this right now....they are showing a couple episodes again right now (1pm mountain time).

Anyway, I am not sure why I liked it so much but I did like...

Maybe it is the inner fashion slut in me coming out when watching it. Same thing happens when I watch What Not to Wear.

Kara and Jays designs really were excellent so those were the 2 I going for as I watched. And the last episode they were a part of the finals and they did fantastic.

Anyway I felt the need to confess my guilty pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...