Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Life Update



Thursday - I dressed in one of Master's favorites - it is one of those that we always end up having lots of hot sex! Master pretty much grabbed me by the hair and drug me to the bedroom as soon as He saw me. He squeezed my tits hard, kissed me hard and then spanked me hard before letting me continue with dinner. After dinner though -- was another story --I was drug off the bedroom again where we played, I gave Master a blow job! And we had lots of fun!

Friday
- Was Pizza and Movie night. While we watched Spiderman 2, I organized collage items. I cut and tore out items in ads, magazines, and junk mail -- then sorted them into plastic envelope type thingies. I found some luscious papers and such in my wine magazine. While going through junk mail, I found a Lowe's gift card. It was $10 off a $25 purchase. I showed it to Master right away as it expired on May 1. He said, "what will we get there?" I listed a few things we needed and He said, "okay" - so we put that on the schedule for Saturday.

Saturday - I woke up with a note from Master saying he went to grab breakfast for us! That was so nice! We had breakfast and then got ready to go out for the day. We spent 3 hours in Lowe's..yes 3 hours....and my did we find things. We left spending quite a bit. Oh, I was in heaven in Lowe's for collage supplies...paint chips are my friend. I also found some tack cloth that I am going to use in a painting...gluing it to the canvas before I paint it After that we ran home to have some lunch and then back out. On to Home Depot to find the other things we could not find at Lowe's -- and then on to Pet SMART. We needed kitty cat food. They had all sorts of cats in cages at the front for adoption. We saw 2 that looked like our boy cat. They were so cute. Master of course made friends with them all.

I made one of Master's favorite for dinner Beef Stroganoff and then we watched Tipping the Velvet...which will be a whole post on its own...as oh oh my I loved it! I watched it 3 times before sending back to netflix.com. I think Master thought He would be bored and wanting to go to bed soon but He ended up watching the whole thing with me and really enjoyed it also. I remember when it was advertised on the BBC -- I had wanted to watch it then but glad I waited for the DVD as all the erotic sex scenes were cut out for TV.

Sunday - I awoke to another note while he ran out to get a newspaper - this note was wishing me a happy anniversary - 2 years 3 months. That was very thoughtful! I am a lucky girl. After Master came home, we made breakfast together...which seems to have become our Sunday morning ritual. I did art stuff while Master napped in the afternoon. Later on we did our grocery shopping. I was feeling really off all day. I hate when that happens. Master snuggled with me and gave me loves to help me feel better.

This week will be busy I have to get a website up....so I will be hurried through stuff which I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...