Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Rules and Punishment

This is a response to an egroup post where someone asked what rules were the slaves required to follow and if there was a punishment for not following those rules. And what are some of the rules that slaves have in their relationship.

In the relationship I am in....I don't really have rules....

I have protocols and rituals I follow. But nothing that is listed out saying "you must..or else."

One reason Master does not like rules is because most rules can't be followed in every setting usually. He wants what we do to be flexible enough to use in all settings so even when I am around vanilla people I have protocols that no one notices but us. But they are there and have meaning to us.

Also because he does not see the need for rules -- as the things I need to do...fall under common sense, service and obedience. I know what he likes and doesn't so I can kind of common sense it out. If I am really unsure of what to do - I ask. Otherwise I am to obey and serve - which are pretty straight-forward also.

Master does not really believe in using punishment in our relationship because of how the structure is set - if I were to blatantly disobey it would mean there is something seriously wrong in our relationship and he would be looking at to see what want wrong and if it is worth it for him to repair it.

Meaning - if I were to out and out violate his trust or disobey blatantly then something is wrong with our relationship. Something so serious that it might not be repairable. So when I say it might not be worth it - I don't mean if I say something with attitude he will release me. No it does not mean that at all...if I were to give attitude that would get discipline...either a look, lecture or physical discipline.

For Master punishment means I have blatantly disobeyed and he can't see that happening so no need for punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...