Friday, July 08, 2005

Little Tidbits

This is going to be a random list of little life update tidbits...

  • Thank you Thank you to a friend for the wonderful package of paper and great ATC! I still owe you an atc and I will get that out next week....I am sorry!


  • Thank you Thank you DM Ma`am for the package! I have some things together that I need to get to you also! (side note: I loved the stickers on the envelope too, Ma`am)


  • I am a wimp! Today I had several moles removed to get tested for skin cancer and I am in pain. Well one spot was on my left shoulder blade. So now every time I move my left arm and hand it hurts (I am left handed) - so it is a little swollen and throbbing


  • Because Daddy said I was an extra good girl at the doctors office -- He brought me deal shopping at Big Lots! I am a bargin discount store whore...give me a place like Big Lots or Dollar Tree over Neiman Marcus and I am in heaven (mostly because I can't afford most things in Neiman Marcus unless they are having a really good sale). Master bought me quite a bit there. He even picked up some canvas' there. I am not sure the quality, but they will get used! He bought me an 22 x 48 and 2 - 11 x 14. And then he bought me tons of stickers, some stationary, gluesticks, and erasers (that I am going to carve to make my own rubber stamps). And also something from the hardware section I am going to use in art. Thank you Daddy!


  • More to come later
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...