Thursday, July 21, 2005

quick life update plus a lot of links

Master is leaving to go out of town without me....

This week has been a really bad health week for me so Master made the decision that I am staying home. He will go over do a couple of the things we had scheduled and then come back in a couple days. I am really bummed about it as we would have had some good quality time with like minded friends and I miss that.

Plus I just don't like the idea of being home alone without Master. But I do hope to catch up on some things that were neglected this week because of my health issues.

So on to the links....

News article...Attorneys find Dykes on Bikes patently offensive, reject name

Hartford Advocate has this article... Slaves and Masters
Could sex play that involves pain and submission be, for some, a path to liberation?


Because I am obsessed with Coldplay....Coldplay Code

Because I am also a big Kevin Smith fan....his online diary

Button Maker - to make buttons like the ones on the side panel for Kindlings, Under My Skirt, TPE Forum

URL Text Tree

Online Generators...pages and pages of silly things to play with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...